-----Original Message-----
From: Solo Librarians Listserv
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Dianne Sawh
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 8:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Interior designers vs architects

As this is outside of my realm, any direction would be appreciated. Our
company is planning some internal renovations and there has been some
discussion about the advantages/disadvanges of using an interior designer
vs an architect to manage the project. Please forward suggestions on what
journals I should be looking at, what associations may have reports on
this etc.
Thanks so much in advance,
Dianne Sawh/TOR
Librarian