Hello, everyone.

What's new with the members of the Academic Library
Division?  Please send me news for our Update column
regarding your employment, staffing, facilities, programs,
services, publications, conference presentations, and ongoing
research (etc.!) by next Monday, Feb. 7.

Thanks very much!  As always, I look forward to hearing from
you.  --K.C.

Ms. K.C. Elhard
Humanities Cataloger
University Library