Hello,

Our library has a large collection of reproductions by Maison Ad. Braun et Cie, Paris. These are reproductions of paintings, drawings, and prints from various musums.

The reproductions are old, and mounted on some sort of brittle, browning paperboard. Although the paper mounts themselves are crumbling, the images are in good shape.

As far as I can tell, these were used in teaching in the past. Now, they sit unused in our back room.

Does anyone have any ideas about these reproductions? Does anyone else have a collection of them? A faculty member thinks we need to keep them, another thinks they have value, my boss wants me to research them...

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome!!

Rachel Mendez
Director of Library Services
Pacific Northwest College of Art