Hi, I have just been asked to supply a list of furnishings/equipment, including recommended suppliers, etc.  for an approximately 1000 sq. foot rectangular library space.  The slide library will be housed in a small room opening off this space but I think they want a slide viewing area in this larger space as well.  I know that there have been queries re: recommended copiers,etc.  - and i promise to research them - but I am to have a preliminary list by this Wednesday and a fully, detailed list by Dec. 20. Since this is also a wish list,  I don't want to neglect asking for something that would be really great to have.  I don't even have any catalogs of furnishings, etc. on hand to help.  And as a solo librarian (at the end of the semester) I both need and would really appreciate advice, suggestions from anyone who has thought about this lately.

Thanks,

Kate Cooper
School of Art and Design
Montgomery College
10500 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring MD 20902
voice: 301-649-4454
fax: 301-649-2940
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]