Dear ARLIS friends,

I have announced my resignation from the Arkansas Arts Center Library. December 16 will be my last day here.

I'm taking a position at the Central Arkansas Library System as a cataloger in the technical services department beginning in January. I will be working at the Main Library in downtown Little Rock (a short walk from the new Clinton Presidential Library).

This will be a new adventure for me since I have never worked in a  "non-special" library before.

This has been one of the most interesting jobs I have ever done. It has been challenging too, and I could not have done it without the support of all of you, my ARLIS friends. Some of you I just know by name, and others I have had the good fortune to meet in person at the conferences in St. Louis and in New York. You are a wonderful group of professionals.

After December 16 my e-mail address will be [log in to unmask]

Happy Holidays everyone!

--Patrice

Patrice O'Donoghue
Librarian