From: Leslie Abrams [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 5:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] New book: Trench Art an illustrated history

Jane Kimball, formerly of UC-Davis (humanities/arts librarian) has just
published her book on World War I trench art, "Trench Art an Illustrated
History." It is listed on Amazon and will be available in a couple of weeks.

You can find a description of it at the distributor's website:

http://www.atlasbooks.com/marktplc/01283.htm

Leslie Abrams

Head, Arts Libraries
University of California, San Diego