Apologies for the cross-posting:

Today is my last day at University of Arizona.  I leave for New Mexico on
Thursday to start a new venture:   <http://www.theartfultraveler.com>
www.theartfultraveler.com.  I open for business in January and there will be
a way for people to pay with credit cards then.

Special offer good January 1- December 31, 2005:  for every four paid trips
you refer to me, I'll pay for a night at a hotel in Santa Fe or Taos for
you.  Group specials will also be available.

Please stay in touch.

Polly McCord
THE ARTFUL TRAVELER, LLC
PO Box 933