Dennis Stevens, in our School of Art & Design, is interested in launching an academic journal on crafts. I would appreciate it if those of you who are interested in this topic could give him some feedback

Edith L. Crowe
Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
San Jose State University Library
http://www.sjlibrary.org

----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 11/04/2004 09:11 AM -----
Dennis Stevens <[log in to unmask]>