As I shall shortly be joining the ranks of retired librarians after 26 years at the National Gallery of Australia, I would like to thank everyone for their help and friendship over the years.

I shall actually continue my involvement in libraries in general and art libraries in particular – I just won’t be paid for it.   I shall be based in London from January 2005 until around August/September 2005 after which I shall return to Canberra.

From 9th November [Australian time] my e-mail will be [log in to unmask] - at least for a while.    With uncanny timing my ISP has decided to change its URL in about December.

Best wishes and thanks to everyone

Margaret

J. Margaret Shaw
Chief Librarian
National Gallery of Australia Research Library
GPO Box 1150  Canberra  ACT 2601 Australia

Telephone: 61 (0)2 6240 6532  [b.h.]
                 61 (0)2 6251 3967  [a.h.]
Facsimile:  61 (0)2 6273 2155
e-mail:       [log in to unmask]
url:            www.nga.gov.au

Warning - this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, copying or dealing in any way whatsoever with this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please reply immediately by way of advice to us and delete/destroy the document/s.

Visit nga.gov.au for information about exhibitions and related events.

The National Gallery of Australia is an Australian Government Agency

NOTICE - This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and notify us immediately. __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]