Dear ARLIS colleagues,

The (very long) message below was just posted on the VRA listserv by my Hopkins colleagues Macie Hall and Ann Woodward.  There have been ongoing waves of discussion on the VRA list, and we wanted to add our thoughts about ARTstor and related issues. I apologize for the duplication for those of you on both listservs, but I thought the ARLIS community should be aware of the discussion, and might like to hear how Hopkins has been thinking about this issue lately.

All best,

Don Juedes
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]