Dear Art Museum Library Colleagues:

It is nearing time for me to finalize the list of authors for the Handbook of Art Museum Librarianship, which will be published in late 2005 by ARLIS/NA as an Occasional Paper.  You have responded generously and there are now only a few topics for which I am still seeking writers.  Those of you who requested further information and who have not yet returned the Questionnaire or written to me confirming your interest in specific topics, this is a final reminder to do so before it is too late to consider your contribution.  I will need to have heard from all potential Handbook authors by Friday, November 26, at the latest.  Many thanks to all who have so enthusiastically endorsed this project.

Yours truly,

Joan M. Benedetti
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]