THIRD ANNOUNCEMENT: DEADLINE IS November 29, 2004.

***Don't delay!  Get those applications in soon.  Remember, next week
is a Holiday week (Thanksgiving) and the deadline is the Monday
following!***

The Visual Resources Association is pleased to announce the
availability of ten (10) Luraine Tansey Travel Awards of $750.00 each
for the 2005 VRA Annual Conference in Miami Beach, Florida, March
5-11,
2005.  An additional $250 may be granted to a qualified International
VRA
Member for a $1000 award total.

All VRA members in good standing, who have not received travel
awards for the 2003 or 2004 conferences, are encouraged to apply
for an award.  Once again this year we have an e-form which allows
you to apply for the Travel Awards online!

For access to Instructions for submitting an application (flyer),
.pdf and e-form versions of the Application Form, and our
"Tips for Travel Awards Applicants" please visit:

http://www.vraweb.org/conferences.html
and click on the Travel Awards links.

Preliminary 2005 Conference Information has been posted
to the VRA.org website.  This is going to be a great conference,
one you don't want to miss!  Please consult this Conference
Information
and familiarize yourself with the Travel Awards documents before
composing
your applications.  The Travel Awards Committee STRONGLY
recommends reference to specific workshops, sessions and meetings
in an applicant's Conference Goals Statement.

The Travel Awards Application deadline is November 29, 2004.
Once again, information that will be included in the 2005 Conference
website's preliminary program should help you in completing your
application.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions
about the Travel Awards.

Heidi S. Raatz
Visual Resources Librarian
The Minneapolis Institute of Arts