A student tried to get these articles via our ILL department, with no luck.  Does anyone have "Arts in America" from the late 19th century?  If so, would you be able to fax me these three articles?  Unfortunately, the end of the quarter is fast approaching and the student just found out that ILL couldn't fill the order.

Henrietta Bromwell wrote three articles in "Arts for America" in 1898 and 1899.

The student needs the articles in Vol. 8, no. 7, 1899, p 391-2; Vol. 8, no.3, 1898, p 175-80; and Vol. 7, no. 9, 1898, p 596.  She found these sources in a search on in "19th century American Art Periodicals."

Thanks for any help you can give!

--Peggy Keeran

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian