Dear ARLIS All,

Thank you for responding to my request for information
on DVD players!  Here are two websites with some
selections.  In consideration of our needs at Coe
College, I am looking at purchasing a Marantz global
DVD player from Full Compass.  It will be replacing a
JVC zone/region free DVD player which has been
problematic.  I also found this website to be
informative in regards to defining progressive scan
players and the technology
-http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_7_4/dvd-benchmark-part-5-progressive-10-2000.html.

1.
http://www.dvdoverseas.com/store/index.html?catalog70_0.html