We are having difficulty acquiring a photocopy of an article found in a
bibliography (Rufino Tamayo, by Emily Genauer).  Our public library did an
I.L.L. search through their channels, and no-one seems to have holdings for
1929.  The article we seek a copy of is:
Montano, Jorge. "Rufino Tamayo, leader of a new Mexican school of painting."
Mexican Life, vol. 5, November, 1929, pp. 23-27.

Does anyone out there have this? If so could you make a copy for us? We will
be more than happy to reimburse you copy & postage costs.

Heather Brodhead, Librarian
Santa Barbara Museum of Art, Fearing Library
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2746
Tel:  805.884.6451    Fax:   805.966.6840