Dear ARLIS-L reader and non-yet-a-member,

As President of ARLIS/NA I invite you to join ARLIS/NA and support our
many endeavors!

More than 30 years ago ARLIS/NA founders determined that an organization
was needed to specifically address the work of arts information
professionals. Today that organization has grown to approximately 1200
members. We have a variety of programs that address the needs of arts
information professionals, including our publications, our web site, the
annual conference, and the recently inaugurated Summer Educational
Institute for Visual Resources and Image Management.

Our members are active and engaged. And as you have seen on the list, we
are generous with our time and expertise. Together we can and do make a
difference.

Join us!

Jeanne Brown
President, ARLIS/NA

Note: The membership form is available on the ARLIS/NA web site:
http://www.arlisna.org

Jeanne Brown                            Tel:702-895-4369
Head, Architecture Studies Library      Fax:702-895-1975
Box 45-4049, 4505 Maryland Parkway      Email:[log in to unmask]
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV 89154-4049

Home page: http://www.library.unlv.edu/arch/index.html