Hi Everyone! :-)

Please send me any announcements or news from your institution, if you have
changed jobs or taken interesting trips, etc.

Also, now is the time to be thinking about volunteering to be next year's
GLIRT Moderator (we currently lack a Vice-Moderator)-you will receive a
fabulous notebook full of GLIRT memorabilia.

If you can also think of potential panels for future conferences, I would be
most obliged.

I would also like for us to go out to dinner in Houston to celebrate GLIRT's
15 year existence (is this accurate?)-any ideas on where we can celebrate
and special guests to invite, would be appreciated?

Miguel Juarez, GLIRT Moderator

Assistant Librarian

(Art, Art Education, Art History & Photography)

Fine Arts Library

Center for Creative Photography Library

University of Arizona Library

Office: Music 231B

P.O. Box 210103, Tucson, AZ  85721-0103

VOICE: (520) 626-9434/FAX: (520) 626-1630

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>