A faculty member at our college would like our library to purchase a
video entitled "Tucuman Arde", created as part of a joint  effort
between the Queens Museum of Art and the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes
in Buenos Aires in 1999.  I've already been in contact with the Queens
Museum of Art, but they've never sold copies of the video.

We'd need either NTSC format or dvd region 1.

Does anyone know of a distributor for this title?  Here's the
bibliographic information that our faculty member forwarded to me:

TUCUMAN ARDE
documento 1999

Betacam SP, 25 min.

Idea original: María José Herrera
Dirección: Mariana Marchesi
Guión: Belén Gache
Montaje: Rafael Menéndez
Investigación: María José Herrera, Mariana Marchesi, Paula Casajus

Producido por Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, Buenos Aires y Queens
Museum of Art, Nueva York.
Con el apoyo de la Fundación Antorchas, Buenos Aires y Centro Cultural
Rojas, Buenos Aires.

Copyright María José Herrera - Buenos Aires, 1999

Este video documenta la obra colectiva Tucumán Arde, realizada en 1968.
Fue especialmente producido para la
exposición "En medio de los medios. Arte y medios de comunicación en los
sesentas" (MNBA, 1999) y "Global
Conceptualism: Points of Origin 1950-1980" (Queens Museum of Art, 1999).

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
--Jennifer Strickland, Fine Arts Librarian

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]