Thanks to all of you who responded to my question about WIFI.  I have yet another question that gives you an idea of the issues our library is facing with a quickly growing student population!

Can anyone recommend a company that provides card readers (and cards) for self-serve photocopiers AND computer printers?  Ideally, we would like to replace our photocopiers and get new machines with card readers all from the same vendor.  Any advice on this subject would be appreciated.

Again many thanks,

Heather Topcik

Chief Librarian

Bard Graduate Center Library