Since some of you also work with music and the performing arts, I'm hoping
you can assist me with this.

We're considering digitizing some of our unique musical scores, including
some 19th-century editions of scores by Handel and Beethoven.  Before we
start working on this project, however, we were interested to know if anyone
is familiar with any other digitization projects related to musical scores
that we can look at and see what has been done.

Any recommendations or comments would be greatly suggested.  If any of you
are members of the Music Library Association and wouldn't mind forwarding my
message to that list, that would be great too.

            -- Roberto

Roberto C. Ferrari

Coordinator for Assessment & Planning

Florida Atlantic University

S. E. Wimberly Library

777 Glades Road

Boca Raton, FL 33431

PH: 561.297.3575

FX: 561.338.3863

EM:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

 <http://www.library.fau.edu/geninfo/people/rferrari.htm>
http://www.library.fau.edu/geninfo/people/rferrari.htm <http://www.fau>