Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone out there have the following journal issues they would like
to share with us to complete our collection?  Thanks in advance for your
assistance.  Ray Anne Lockard

ARTS MAGAZINE - Volume 56 - Spetember 1981 - January 1982 (We need the
whole volume; someone decimated our copy!)

MODERN PAINTERS - Trying to complete our set - we need the following issues:

V. 1, no. 1 - September 1988
V. 3, no. 1 - Spring 1990
V. 4, no. 3 - Fall 1991
V. 5, no. 2 - Summer 1992
V. 5, no. 3 - Fall 1992
V. 6, no. 3 - Fall 1993
V. 7, no. 1 - Spring 1994
V. 7, no. 2 - Summer 1994
V. 8, no. 2 - Fall 1995
V. 9, no. 2 - Fall 1996
V. 9, no. 3 - Summer 1996
V. 10, no. 1 - Spring 1997
V. 10, no. 3 - Fall 1997
V. 10, no. 4 - Winter 1997
V.12, no. 3 - Fall 1999
V.13, no. 1 - Spring 2000
V.14, no. 1 - Spring 2001
V. 14, no. 4 - Winter 2001
V.15, no. 2 - Summer 2002
V. 15, no. 3 - Fall 2003
V. 15, no. 4 - Winter 2002
V. 16, no. 2, Summer 2003
--
Ray Anne Lockard, Head Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library

"Woody Allen has famously said that 90 percent of success is showing up.
That’s true of democracy too. I’d argue that the other 10 is making sure
you’re registered beforehand."

Al Gore