Hello ARLIS Members-

In preparation for my eventual move from my current storefront, in
combination with an analysis of what has been selling for me the past
few years,...

I would appreciate hearing from any members who are presently developing
  an art library, or expanding one, or setting up a branch reference
library of any sort. After 12 years, I have a depth on stock that often
exceeds 2or 3 copies of a single title, and I would like to put together
a substantial selection and offer it to a willing buyer at a generous
discount.

Many different disciplines might be covered in this selection, including
but not limited to the following:

American Painting and Sculpture
European Painting and Sculpture
American and European Decorative Arts
Commercial Gallery Publications relating to the above
Auction Catalogues
Some Periodicals

The publications I have in mind would range from gallery publications on
individual artists, to major monographs, to standard texts and reference
works on styles and movements, etc etc. This selection would be
well-suited to an academic research institution or to a school of arts
and design where students would use these books until they fell apart.

If you, or anyone you know of, might be interested in such an offer,
please be in touch with me.

Best Wishes-
Kevin Mullen, Bookseller

--
Kevin Mullen, Bookseller
P.O. Box 472, Marietta, Pennsylvania 17547