Posted on behalf of Asher Miller, Publisher of Master Drawings.

To ARLIS members:

New website: http://www.masterdrawings.org

Master Drawings Association, publisher of the quarterly journal Master
Drawings, is pleased to announce its new website,
http://www.masterdrawings.org
In publication since 1963, Master Drawings is the only periodical in
the world devoted to the scholarship of drawings from the Renaissance
through the 20th century. In addition to basic information about the
journal, including contents of recent issues and specifications for
prospective authors, we have included a feature which we expect to be
useful not only to scholars of drawings, but to all researchers in the
field of Western art: the fully searchable Cumulative Index to Master
Drawings (vols. 1-41). Prepared by Maria Oldal, Head of Cataloging and
Database Maintenance at The Pierpont Morgan Library, this index is to be
updated by her annually. We invite you to visit the site, familiarize
yourself with the index, and include a link to the site as a service to
your researchers.

Asher Miller, Publisher
Master Drawings Association, Inc.
The Pierpont Morgan Library