Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues:

     As some of you already know, on September 24, I retired from my
position as head of the Rhys Carpenter Library at Bryn Mawr College,
after 31 years of providing service to students and faculty there.
Almost simultaneously, I took the plunge and relocated to Portland,
Oregon, where I grew up.  All of this will take some getting used to,
but so far I am feeling quite positive about being back here in the
Pacific Northwest.

      My new contact information is:

2545 SW Terwilliger Blvd., Apt. 1216
Portland, OR 97201
(503) 299-1216

      I plan to continue being active in ARLIS/NA, as copy editor of our
professional journal, as a member of the Northwest chapter (as well as
the Delaware Valley chapter), and will attend annual conferences as
finances permit.  If your travels bring you to the Northwest, I would
be pleased to show you around Portland, so do be in touch.  And thank
you for all your years of collegiality, which made it possible for me
to better serve my library patrons.  ARLIS/NA is an amazingly
supportive organization of which we should all be proud.

Cordially,

Eileen Markson