Texas-Mexico 2004 Chapter Meeting
Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

The Texas-Mexico Chapter will be holding its annual meeting in Houston, October 21-23. We will have walking tours of the Museum District, Downtown Architecture, and a facilities tour of the Hilton Americas (2005 ARLIS/NA Conference Hotel); a paper session dealing with visual resources collection management and digital image delivery systems; a presentation on collecting and exhibiting in Houston by local arts figures; and a fabulous Chapter dinner.

http://www.arlis-txmx.org/meeting/meeting.shtml

We will also be holding a meeting of the 2005 Conference Planning Advisory Committee on the latest developments as we look forward to planning and hosting a very successful annual conference next April.

Please find the Agenda and Registration Forms at the Chapter website. Registration should be postmarked by October 7 to Beverly Carver (address on form).

*****

Hotel reservation deadline at the Warwick Hotel is October 7.

WARWICK HOTEL (same hotel as ARLIS/TX-MX meeting in 2000)
6100 Main St.

rate: $109, + 17% tax
room: Run of House, Deluxe Double, Deluxe King
check-in time: 3:00 pm (earlier check-in is subject to availability)
check-out time: 12:00 pm (late check-out should be arranged in advance)
cancellation: by 4:00 pm day of check-in
parking: self parking in garage is $8.00; valet is $14; street parking is also available

Please make your reservation by calling the Reservation Department at 713-526-1991 or toll-free at 800-298-6199. Please identify your affiliation with ARLIS-TX.

*****

Thanks again for your interest and participation,

Mark

--
Mark Pompelia
Director, Visual Resources Center

Art Libraries Society of North America
2005 Annual Conference: HOUSTON March 31-April 6
<http://www.arlis-txmx.org/arlisna2005>
President, ARLIS Texas-Mexico Chapter
<http://www.arlis-txmx.org>

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
ph: 713-348-4836
fax: 713-348-4039
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]