Hello Librarians,
If you have any interest at all in fine handcrafted limited edition artist books, and work in any of the above states, you might want to see the books from Mystical Places Press.
I will be visiting libraries the month of October. If you haven't already heard from me please send me an e-mail today of your interest.

At an ARLIS (Art Resource Librarians) convention there was a discussion about how librarians learn about the artists making books. There was an enthusiastic agreement that librarians want book artists to visit them and show them books in person. So that is what I do.

I am a full time book artist living in Wenatchee, WA. I specialize in limited edition handcrafted artist books that celebrate the spirit and aesthetics of the natural environment. I often use interesting structures and non-typical materials to convey the essence of the place or subject. I invite you to visit my web site (http://www.mysticalplaces.com) to get a sense of what I do. Although I have an exciting new batch of books not on my site. I also have a resume on my site (http://www.mysticalplaces.com/resume.html) with a few of the many collections across US and Canada that collect my work.

Let me know you like to see and hold and perhaps buy some interesting and fun books.

Thank you,
Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,
one of a kind and small editions,
miniature and not so miniature.
www.mysticalplaces.com

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]