One useful reference is:

Author:     Giuseppe Raimondi.

Title:        La sorpresa delle sorprese.

Source:    Modo no.166 (Aug/Sep.1995) pp.38-39

Deb

------------

Deb Sanders
Editor, Design and Applied Arts Index
DAAI at CSA
4640 Kingsgate, Cascade Way
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford OX4 2ST
UK

Tel: + 44 1865 336267 Fax: + 44 1865 336258

Factsheet: http://www.csa.com/csa/factsheets/daai.shtml
CSA homepage: http://www.csa.com