Who:   ARLIS/Central Plains
What:  Fall 2004 Chapter Meeting
When: October 14-16, 2004
Where: Oklahoma City, OK

To paraphrase Rodgers and Hammerstein,

"Ev'rythin's up to date in Oklahoma City,
They've gone about as fur as they c'n go!"

    --from the 1943 musical "Oklahoma!"

Please join us as we sample a taste of what Oklahoma City
has to offer of special interest to art and architecture librarians.

In addition to our business meeting, we will tour OKC's new
downtown public library -- the crown jewel of its decade-long
downtown revitalization project.

We will also tour the Oklahoma City National Memorial
and hear directly from the architect, Hans Butzer.

The weekend will conclude with a visit to Oklahoma's
Territorial Capitol, the nearby Victorian town of Guthrie,
named by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as
one of America's Dozen Distinctive Destinations
for 2004.

For More Details:  http://arliscp.library.okstate.edu/

Susan Bobo
Vice-Chair/ARLIS/CP
Architecture Library
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK
405-744-6034
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]