We are also interested in this topic, especially in their relationshiop
to the guidelines of the Middle States accrediting body.  Ray Anne Lockard

Kathryn Corcoran wrote:
> We've thinking of this too. I'd be very interested in what others are doing for incoming new students.
>
> These ARLIS resources will be helpful:
> ARLIS published an Occasional Paper entitled: "Library Instruction for Students in Design Disciplines."
> http://www.arlisna.org/occpaps.html#libinst
> And at the 2004 conference, there was an excellent session on "Instruction Diverse Learners: Information Literacy Competency in the Arts" http://www.arlisna.org/conf2004/proceedings/sessionv.html
>

> Kathryn L. Corcoran
> Library Services Director
> Art Reference Library
> Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
> 310 Genesee Street
> Utica NY 13502
> Phone: (315)797-0000 ext.2228
> Fax: (315) 797-5608

Ray Anne Lockard, Head Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Voice:  412-648-2411
Fax:  412-648-7568
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]

"Woody Allen has famously said that 90 percent of success is showing up.
That’s true of democracy too. I’d argue that the other 10 is making sure
you’re registered beforehand."

Al Gore