Message from the Director of Avery Library.
Ted

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Wednesday, September 01, 2004
From: Gerald Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Temporary closure of Avery Library's Drawings &

>> Announcement:
>>
>> Due to staff vacancy, the Avery Library's Drawings and Archives
Department will be closed to researchers from August 30th through September
14th during the installation of the exhibition "The Troubled Search: The
Work of Max Abramovitz" at the Wallach Art Gallery, Columbia University,
New York (September 14-December 11).

>> We will try to answer inquiries about the collection, future
appointments, and photograph orders during this period. Contact Janet Parks
via email or leave a message at 212-854-6738.

>> Please also note that researchers wishing to use the collection between
Sept. 17-24 inclusive should contact Janet by Sept. 16.