*ANDREW D. WASHTON BOOKS ON THE FINE ARTS  / /  WWW.WASHTONBOOKS.COM*

September, 2004

*Our  new Catalogue 180,            *

*Illuminated Manuscripts, Early Books, Art of the Book*
which contains 494 items, is now  posted on our website,
www.washtonbooks.com <http://www.washtonbooks.com>.

This list contains books, museums catalogues, exhibition catalogues,
auction sale  catalogues, and a few facsimiles, mostly out-of-print titles.

In the mean time we will be happy to email a copy to anyone interested,
and will send a hard copy to anyone who requests one.
Please contact us at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Thank you.
*
Andrew Washton
Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts *
411 East 83rd Street, New York, New York 10028
By appintment.
Telephone, 212 481 0479.

We specialize in scholarly out of print books  on the Art and
Architecture of Western Europe from the Early Middle Ages to 1900.
Recent catalogues are available  upon request, including *Catalogue
175A*, *The Art of France, Renaissance / Early 20th Century*, 406 items;
and  *Catalogue 176*, *Recent Acquisitions, Including Monographs,
Medieval Art, European Renaissance Art, Dutch / Flemish / German Art.*