I'm looking for Update news from members of the Academic
Library Division:

Have you changed jobs?  Have new people joined your staff?
Have you lost staff positions?  Do you have any news
regarding technologies, facilities, or equipment?  Have you
added new programs or services, or have you had to cut
programs or services?  Have you published something
recently?  Do you have research underway?

Please drop me a line to tell me "what's new with you" by
next Friday (Oct. 1).  Thanks very much!  --K.C.

Ms. K.C. Elhard
Humanities Cataloger
University Library
220 Main Library, MC-522