Dear Colleagues:

I'll apologize up front. I know that there have been fairly recent discussions about Cataloging Software for Small Libraries, but I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have .. .

A library customer called to ask if we had helpful suggestions for her as she starts the project of "cataloging" her church's library.

Can someone quickly recap for me (off list) the recommendations folks have made regarding reasonably priced (read "inexpensive")cataloging softwares out there that are relatively simply constructed and easy to use yet sophisticated enough to provide broad access to a small to very small collection?

Thanks, in advance, for any info you can recall.

Debbie Barlow
Reference Supervisor
Howard County Central Library
Columbia, MD

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]