I am looking for floor plans, or at least photographs of the interior
of the Orangerie in Kensington Gardens in London, for one of my
patrons.

I've searched some free online architecture databases but they seem to
only have famous buildings in London.  My library's collection of
architecture books is limited, and the books I've gotten through ILL
have not helped.

I'd appreciate any suggestions!

Ellen Zander
Reference Librarian