Dear ARLIS members,

I have a senior graphic design major who wants to do her senior thesis (they
design a book) on the little give-away toys and action figures that come in
boxes of tea, Cracker Jack, fast food meals, etc.  Can any of you recommend
any sources for research on this kind of object?  The closest I've come is
some articles on WilsonWeb which I found under the subject
PREMIUMS/COLLECTORS AND COLLECTING.  The only books I've found are the price
guide sort of books.

When I was little and went to the dentist we got to choose a free little
rubber animal - wish I had them now!

Thanks very much -

Sara
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries
320 S. Broad St., Philadelphia PA 19102 USA
Voice: 215-717-6282 Fax: 215-717-6287
[log in to unmask]    http://library.uarts.edu/