Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Message

Excuse the cross-posting:

The Architecture Library at University of Arizona officially closed today.  Materials were moved out last week but the library was kept open until the computer terminals could be moved.  Since this was the last public service we were providing, and the computers were moved out this morning, the Library is closed.

Materials and services have been relocated to the Fine Arts Library, where compact shelving was installed to make room for the new collections.  Previously the Fine Arts Library was the Music Library and we share space with the music collection.  My contact information remains the same because I actually moved to the new location in August 2003.

Additionally, the School of Planning was moved from the College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture to Geography and Regional Development.  As a result, planning materials that have been located in the architecture collection are moving to the Main Library and the new library liaison for the School of Planning is Chris Kollen.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Polly McCord
--------------------------------
Polly McCord, MLS
Architecture Librarian
University of Arizona
PO Box 210075
Tucson, AZ 85721-0075

520.621.2049 (voice)
520.626.1630 (fax)
Let's make sure not only that the Supreme Court does not pick the next president,
but also that this president is not the one who picks the next Supreme Court
                           --Al Gore (Democratic National Convention, July 26, 2004)*

*The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the University of Arizona.

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]