Dear Colleagues,

I am re-posting this message just in case your missed it on the first go
around.  If you have already responded, your names will be
forwarded.  Thank you for your offer.

Are you interested in serving on an ARLIS/NA Committee in 2005?  If so,
please let me know which committee--or committees--you are interested in
serving on, and I will forward your name to the 2005 committee chairs when
they are named.

Serving on an ARLIS/NA committee is an excellent way to contribute to our
profession while making valuable connections with colleagues who have
similar interests and concerns.  If you are new to the profession, this is
an ideal way to get involved.  If you have been around for a while, your
experience and insight are very important.

You will find a current list of ARLIS/NA standing committees
at:  http://www.arlisna.org/Committees.html.  These committees and the
work, they accomplish contribute fundamentally to the success of our society.

As you know, ARLIS/NA relies heavily on its volunteer.  We seek both new as
well as seasoned member volunteers to serve as committee members.  Thank
you for your willingness to serve.

Margaret

Margaret N. Webster
Vice President/President-Elect