ARLIS-L TO THE RESCUE ONCE AGAIN.  Several people sent me helpful info, for
which I am grateful!  One mentioned that the catalog IS listed in World Cat,
which makes me wonder why it didn't turn up through my search....but that's
another issue... Thank you !  Jennifer Hehman offered this, for those of you
whose curiosity was stimulated:
"The Laura Wagman and Irvin J Borowsky Gallery is in Philadelphia. It is
part of the Gershman Y , Philadelphia Jewish Community Centers. Go to :
www.phillyjcc.com/arts.html <http://www.phillyjcc.com/arts.html> or for more
information at www.phillyjcc.com/branches/gershman.html
<http://www.phillyjcc.com/branches/gershman.html> . There is also a Borowsky
Center in the University of the Arts at Philadelphia.
Phone : (215) 446-3001 or (215) 545-4400 for the Center for Arts & Culture
on Avenue of the Arts, 401 South Broad Street, Phila.,PA 19147 . WorldCat
has that three libraries have the same catalog you have-with very little
cat. Info. Too."

Heather Brodhead, Librarian
Santa Barbara Museum of Art, Fearing Library
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2746
Tel:  805.884.6451    Fax:   805.966.6840