One of our conservators is looking for a catalog from Galerie de Jonckheere
(sometimes referred to as simply de Jonckheere), Brussels, 1980.  We don't
have a more specific date or title.  Our library does have de Jonckheere
catalogs but none from that date.  Since art libraries don't typically
catalog dealer catalogs, what is the procedure for finding a copy of this
catalog?  Unfortunately, we cannot find  more details in Scipio- or any
other database  for that matter.  As a last resort, we can try e-mailing the
gallery itself.  Thank you in advance for any leads.

Deborah Smock Aframe, Librarian
Worcester Art Museum
55 Salisbury St.
Worcester, MA 01609