From: Automatic digest processor
To: Recipients of ARLIS-L digests
Sent: 9/6/2004 9:33 PM
Subject: ARLIS-L Digest - 5 Sep 2004 to 6 Sep 2004 (#2004-207)

There is one message totalling 71 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. manifesto play

Date:    Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:10:57 -0400
From:    "Leslie A. Melvin" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: manifesto play

Dear Alessia-

This may or may not be helpful, but with material like this, it is
sometimes
effective to go directly to the source(s).  The Internet Broadway
Database is
very useful for this sort of thing, providing premiere information,
including
contact info for a particular show premiere's advertising agency and
venue
location (either might keep good "first source" archives and may be
willing to
provide permission for use).

http://www.ibdb.com/production.asp?ID=4034

Hope it helps, or at least provides a fall-back plan should other venues
not
yield the material this user needs.

Regards,

--
Leslie A. Melvin
Curator of Visual Resources

Quoting "Zanin-Yost, Alessia" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Hello colleagues,
> I would like to know if you could help me retrieve some information. A
user
> is looking for the advertising (manifesto, brochure, anything that
will have
> images) used for the Broadway premiere in 1977 of "Cold Storage" a
play by
> Ronald Ribman.
> Any suggestion is welcome!
>
> Thank you
> Alessia Zanin-Yost
> Reference Librarian
> MSU-Bozeman
> email:[log in to unmask]

> Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at:

End of ARLIS-L Digest - 5 Sep 2004 to 6 Sep 2004 (#2004-207)