Desperately Seeking Auction Catalogs

Dear Fellow ARLIS Members;

ArtFact,Inc., a website of art auction sales results, is looking to expand
their Auction Catalog Library.

If any ARLIS member is contemplating the downsizing/de-accessioning of a
complete year of auction catalogs from their library, we would be grateful
if you would contact us.

Specifically we are interested in the years 1986-2003 from
Bonhams, Butterfield's and Phillips and possibly any Foreign Houses as well.

If we can be of assistance,
Please contact :
Angelyn Conklin
ArtFact, Inc.