Hello Everyone,
I am trying to check to see if our reproductive rights fee for photographs from our books and catalogues are up to date with what other institutions are charging.  Please share with me the price your institution charges for reproductions for a single image for educators and the price for commercial/non-educators. Any information you could share on this subject would be most helpful.

Sincerely,

Rayna Rokicki
Resource Center Librarian
John Michael Kohler Arts Center