Greetings, Architecture Librarians!

Do you have any summer projects that you would like to report?  Any
publications, presentations or awards you would like to announce?
Please share your news for our next Update column.  Some interesting
topics came up at our meeting in NYC that we could write about
including:  materials libraries, creating a list of peer-reviewed
journals in architecture, electronic resources in architecture, etc.  If
you would like to expand on any of these topics for the October or
February columns, please let me know.

Please send in your news by Thursday, August 5th.  I look forward to
your submissions!

Heather

Heather Ball

Art and Architecture Librarian