Greetings ARLIS members-

I am pleased to announce the availability of a large selection of Annual
Exhibition Catalogues from the following venues, recently added to my
inventory, dating from the late 1880s onward:

Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo
Art Institute of Chicago
Carnegie Institute, Pittsburgh
Corcoran Gallery in Washington, DC
National Academy of Design Annual
National Academy of Design, Winter
Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
St. Louis Selected Oil Paintings by American Artists
Urbana: Contemporary American Painting and Sculpture
Whitney Museum, various Annuals and Biennials

I also have multitude other venues available.

Please inquire if you have specific gaps you are interested in filling,
or if your interest in these catalogues is more general.

Beginning in Mid-July, I will be posting new catalogues on my website
which will be available as .pdf downloads, and I would encourage you to
stop by regularly to see what has been posted.

Best Wishes for a glorious 4th of July Holiday to one and all!

Kevin Mullen, Bookseller

--
Kevin Mullen, Bookseller
P.O. Box 472, Marietta, Pennsylvania 17547