Hello,

This message is for Museum Library Division members and others with pertinent information.

Please send me your news & infomation for the Museum Library Division column in the October edition of ARLIS/NA Update. As a friendly reminder, the deadline for submission is August 10th. Categories are not limited to, but include:

Upcoming projects, programming

Grants, endowments

Notable acquisitions

Preservation projects

Special collections
--descriptions of new or previously existing
--institutional archives

Exhibitions
--in library
--in museum
--online exhibitions

Website

Digital reference
--new programs
--growth and advances in existing programs
--clientele

Policies

Public relations

Support for affiliated academic programs and institutions

Support for art trade groups

Moves to new space; expansions and renovations to existing space

Professional appointments

Professional development
--workshops
--professional and personal benefits of AAM membership

Your input will be appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you!

Stephanie Moye
Serials Librarian
Smithsonian Institution
AAPG Library, Suite 2100