From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Riedel, Thomas
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 12:23 PM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] images cataloged in OPAC

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who is cataloging images directly into an OPAC rather than using software such as ContentDM.   We're looking at photographing and cataloging our collection of New Mexican santos, so would be curious about how you made the decision to use your ILS (or not) to catalog and store images.  I'd especially like to hear from anyone who is using III Millennium--whether you decided to use III or another product for image collections.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Riedel
Distance Services Librarian
Regis University D-20
3333 Regis Blvd
Denver, CO  80221-1099
303.458.4261
fax: 303.964.5497

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]