Hello,

My name is Madelaine Monroe and I am a practicum student from Texas
Woman's University's School of Library and Information Science. I am
conducting a feasibility study to determine how the Amon Carter Museum
library should approach digitizing a collection of
early-to-mid-20th-century pictorialist salon/photography catalogs. The
majority of the collection is from North America with the heaviest
concentrations being the Northeast, West Coast, West and Midwest, as
well as a lesser concentration in Canada, Great Britain, and various
locales throughout Europe.  We've determined that the collection
consists of about 200 catalogs.  At this stage of the study, we're
attempting to locate similar collections and also find out if there are
any digital projects already underway or completed related to this
material.

Thanks in advance for any information you're willing to share. Reply to
the list or contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Madelaine Monroe
Practicum Student, Library
Amon Carter Museum
3501 Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, Texas 76107-2695
817.989.5045
817.989.5079 fax
http://www.cartermuseum.org

All opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of my employer.