     If you haven't had a chance to respond to my previous message,
there's still time, and I would love to hear from you!! I would be
interested in hearing of the ways you have proactively tried to deal
with mutilation of books and magazines in your collections.

     I also would like to hear from folks with news they would like to
share through the division column (awards, publications, grants, events
or forthcoming changes at your institution, etc.). Please take a few
minutes and let me hear from you.

      I'll need a response by June 7th at the latest. Your input is
very much appreciated. Thanks,

Ellie

Elinor Nacheman
Catalog/Reference Librarian