It's not very far.  I would think you could surely get from Duke to the
airport in 20 or 30 minutes.  But I'm usually coming from Raleigh, not
Durham, so I'm not sure.  Lee, Patricia, what do you think?

"Nurse, Sue (MAG)" wrote:

> I am attending the Summer Institute At Duke Univ.  I note the Saturday
> session ends at 6:00.  Our travel agent booked me on a 7;55 flight out
> of Raleigh-DurhamAirport.  Having never traveled there, I did not
> question them, but have since been told that I might not have time to
> get from Duke to the airport in time.  Is this true?  Should I plan to
> spend another night and take a plane in the AM Sunday??
>
> Let me know ASAP (I'll be on vacation the week before the Institute
>
> Susan Nurse
>
> Visual Resources Coordinator
>
> Memorial Art Gallery
>
> 500 University Ave.
>
> Rochester, NY   14607

> 585-473-7720 x 3039

Karen DeWitt
Head, Design Library
North Carolina State University Libraries
Harrye B. Lyons Design Library
Campus Box 7701
Raleigh, NC  27695-7701

email: [log in to unmask]