The library of the Bard Graduate Center must deaccession its copy of the
National Union Catalog, Pre-1956 Imprints and the 1980/81
Supplement--totaling 752 volumes.  These volumes are 14" high and occupy
128 packed linear feet.

Even if you have no interest in this offer I welcome any and all
suggestions on how/where we might dispose of it?

Thank you for your concern and help.

Janis Ekdahl
Interim Librarian
Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the